We have just launched our new Creative Social book, Hacker, Maker, Teacher, Thief; Advertising’s Next Generation. Comprising 35 chapters by 35 brilliant authors, it covers umbrella topics advertising, creativity, culture, education, innovation and the future. The authors pose questions such as,
Is digital collaboration the death of idea ownership?
How can copying make you more original?
I feel connected but do I feel more human?
How do we ‘do’ innovation?
What the f**k do clients know about great advertising?
Amongst many others….
We think it’s a must read but don’t just take our word for it, here is what some of Adlands greats have to say about it:
“A punchy, provocative and perceptive trip through some of the bigger debates of the moment, from a gang of the most pioneering creative minds in and around the industry. As a collection, it’s like an idea grenade. It should be required reading for agency CEOs and leadership teams.”
Ben Malbon, Marketing Director, Creative Partnerships, Google
“Forget the past, the future is where it’s at – and this is your guide book.”
Rosie Arnold, Deputy Executive Creative Director, BBH London
“Less of a book and more of a lively debate. So rather than read it, ‘listen to it’ and get stuck in. It’ll make you want to ask questions, nod vigorously and
heckle from the back.”
Graham Fink, CCO, Ogilvy China
A big thanks to Ana Andjelic and Gareth Kay who coedited the book with our very own Daniele Fiandaca and all the super talented authors listed below.
Hacker, Maker, Teacher, Thief; Advertising’s Next Generation is available to purchase HERE
Update – Buying options
You can buy through LULU
Latest offers as follows:
Use DISCOUNT10 at checkout and get 10% off
Use TAKE10 at checkout Save 20% when you buy 20 or more print books.
Hacker, Maker, Teacher, Thief; Advertising’s Next Generation is also available as an e-book HERE
- Alex Lavery, Partner & Creative Director, P&S
- Ana Andjelic, Group Strategy Director, Spring Studios
- Anders Gustafsson, Creative Director, TBWA \ Media Arts Lab
- Anders Sjostedt, Partnership Director, Hyper Island
- Ben Cooper, Group Innovation Director, M&C Saatchi Sydney
- Bridget Jung, Chief Creative Officer, DigitasLBi Paris
- Carl W. Jones. Assistant Professor, Faculty of Design at OCAD University, Toronto. Pop Culture Engineer in Miami Ad School, Mexico City.
- Daniele Fiandaca, Co-founder, Creative Social
- Dave Bedwood, Creative Director, M&C Saatchi
- Dave Birss, Founder of Additive and OneDayCodeSchool.com, Editor at Large, The Drum
- Erkki Izarra, Director, Portfolio Marketability & Propositions, Microsoft
- Flo Heiss, Studio Heiss
- Gareth Kay, founding partner, Zeus Jones San Francisco.
- Jake Attree, Creative, Dare
- James Cooper, Head of Creative, Betaworks
- James Kirk, Creative Director, Breed & Craft
- James Stewart, Chief Content Creator, Geneva Film Co.
- James Wallman, trend forecaster, journalist, presenter, author
- Jana Savic Rastovac, Creative Director, McCann Belgrade
- John V Willshire, Founder, Smithery
- Jon Barnes, Relationship Manager, Hyper Island.
- Jon Burkhart, Content Strategist, Copywriter, Author
- Julian Cole, Head of Comms Planning, BBH NY
- Laura Jordan Bambach, Creative Partner, Mr President / President D&AD
- Marc Lewis, Dean, School of Communication Arts
- Mark Anderson, Co-founder and Managing Director at We Love Digital
- Mark Earls, Founder, HERD
- Patrick Collister, Head of Design, Google Zoo NACE
- Pierre Odendaal, Chief Creative Officer, McCann Johannesburg and McCann Worldgroup Africa.
- Sam Ball,Creative Partner, Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
- Scott Morrison, Founder, The Business Accelerator
- Seb Royce, Chief Creative Officer, Rockabox
- Steve Clayton, Associate Creative Director, McCann
- Tim Buesing, Creative Director, Reactive
- Vladimir Ćosić, Creative Director, McCann Belgrade