Ten years ago, Terry Guy’s brainchild, Monorex, was born. The London-based illustrator, collaborating with his music and street-art attuned friends, began by selling their paintings, apparel, and other artistic paraphernalia. However, Monorex soon found its niche in the live, music-fueled art battles they staged in pubs across the country.
Since then Monorex have put on shows around the world, from Bournemouth to Beirut, Malmo to Manila. Last year, Secret Walls’ Global Pro Series commenced with battles fought between the likes of Shepherd Fairey, Ron English, Tristan Eaton, and Pure Evil.
When it comes to street art Terry knows his stuff, so who better to ask for their hot tips of artists to watch in 2015. Here they are…
A mix of newcomers and guys who have been bubbling on the scene for a while
- Nychos (Austria) – http://rabbiteyemovement.at/
- Lamour Supreme (USA) – http://instagram.com/lamoursupreme
- Tristan Eaton (USA) – http://www.tristaneaton.net/
- Aryz (Spain) – http://www.aryz.es/
- Kevin Lyons (USA) – http://www.naturalborn.com/
- Greg Mike (USA) – http://www.gregmike.com/
- Roids (UK) – http://instagram.com/willis82/
- Pose (USA) – http://www.hellopose.com/
- Mr Thoms (Italy) – http://www.thoms.it/
- Jade Rivera (Peru) – http://jadeuno.com/